Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Welcome to my Crafty Corner

Hi my name is Trinity ,this is my blog , let me tell you a little bit  about my self .  I am in second grade.I am 7 years old.I love to make  crafty messes and create stuff because  crafting makes me feel happy and i make the messes in my mom's craft room. 
Here  is a picture of  me.
My uncle tuck this picture of me.
Have you herd of Grace she is really good at crafting and i know a whole lot about her because she is my mom.She makes really cull things like a sine that says home is where my scrap is.toking about my mom have you guise ever went on her blog because it is amazing.talk to you later .

9 comments:

  1. I love my daughter... so proud of you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mommy and Daddy your the best

      Delete
  2. Good job baby gurl! You're about to TAKE OVER the internet! :)

    -daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Trinity!!! I can't wait to see and read about all your crafts!!! Go girl! I am so proud of you and so is Alekx!!!
    ~Alekx's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go TRIN. Your very own BLOG about all the crafty things you do and make. Could you teach an old MeMaw how to do this too? I LUV all the things you make and you are showing your talents far sooner than I or or mommy did at such an early age. You LEARN quick and well by a very good example, your mommy. I am so proud of you.
    ~~MeMaw~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Trin!!! I can't wait to see what you post on here. I'm looking forward to your next blog post.

    Love,
    Auntie Sheay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must look at my Christmas list because it is rally funny and fun look at it soon pleas. Love Trinity.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your Blog Spot Trinity! :) Best Wishes...look forward to reading and getting some craft ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete