Monday, November 12, 2012

My book purse part 1.


 I  know that you guys  have been begging me to tell you what I am going to do next. And my mom  told me to do at lest one blog post a week. About the purse I will tell you how to make one later.
It is really easy to rip because it is made of paper and bead's and a book. I think that it is very deleted too.


Also I get to pick the papers.Here is the store of what happened. first my mom posted sum really crafty stuff on Facebook . Than she went to the book store that she work's at. this laity gave my mom sum really cool crafty stuff . And wen we got home we looked at what wuss inside. I looked at sum beads and i have saw  sum black and white one's. I thought that I cud make a chain. Then I know that I cud yous it for a crafty book purse. So I went to git a book and sum paper's and glue and sum white pate.     
 

9 comments:

  1. Im thinkn you better bring some of this crafty corner with you and teach your aunty a few things this cmas!!! love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So AWESOME Trinity! Can't wait to see the details on how to make this cute purse for my daughter Mariah ;) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry it took so so long if you read the new boost you will see way it took so long

      Delete
  3. Trinity, I love the paper selection! You did such a good job picking them out. It is a very stylish purse. I can't wait to see how you made it.

    Love,
    Auntie Sheay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so so so sorry it took so so so long and thank you i like the selection to

      Delete
  4. great work trinity! good work on the book purse! i miss you and love you! love, alekx <3 (heart)

    ReplyDelete
  5. alekx are you going to make 1 for your self lol

    ReplyDelete